Easy calibration for your full 360-degree bullet-time / multi-camera setup. For smaller installations, please use a panel instead, as explained in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRxULiDKJ4A
- 82" calibration bar (2x 41")
- Storage size: 41"
- 2 bright yellow backlit markers
- 1 extender (vertically sliced T12 tube that connects both black tubes)
- 1 reference central marker (not backlit)
- T12 dock
- inner reflector sticker
- 3/8" thread mount for quick release (tripod not included)
- 2x 960 lumens flashlight- 18650 battery included (micro usb cable not included)
- Doesn't work in automatic mode against a bright window (each camera can be individually re-positioned using Xangle Camera Server)
- Ideal size for large or super-wide angle configurations.
- Ships in a 42" box
Check out this video to see the calibration bar in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6nw1kfan4o :)
Instructions: Join the two black tubes together by snapping them with the clear one. Put the two flashlights at the top (squish the tube to make them fit). Insert the dock at the bottom of the whole thing. Attach the dock to a quick release plate and put the whole thing on a tripod or any mounting device.
DIY Instructions: Get 3x T12 tubeguards at your hardware store. Make your two yellow markers using yellow duck tape, then tape the rest of the tubes with black masking tape. Slice the 3rd T12 in order to snap the two black tubes together. Then insert a flashlight on top and put the dock at the bottom. Attach the dock to a quick release plate and put the whole thing on a tripod or any mounting device.
Recommended tripod: Benro SLIM Carbon Fiber Lightweight Travel Tripod Kit or